FREEDMAN, GIBSON & WHITE, CINCINNATI

FGW is located in one of the oldest surviving buildings in the city. The 1870 structure was also a starting point for Cincinnati’s St. Patrick’s Day parade in its earliest years. At a dedication ceremony, Ancient Order of Hibernians president Pat Mallory (l.) presents FGW president Leigh Miller with a copy of the building’s original lease.