5 Georgia Firms Answer Agency’s Mail Call
ATLANTA–On the heels of a creative-driven business mailing, Fountainhead Advertising has reeled in five new pieces of Georgia-based business with combined billings of $1 million.
New to the Atlanta-based agency’s client roster are:
– MaxCare is the carpet cleaning division of rug retailer The Maxim Group. The agency has been tapped to produce a multimedia consumer advertising campaign.
– Cartersville Medical Center, a general acute care facility north of Atlanta, has asked the agency to produce a campaign for its new maternity and emergency services.
– The Facility Group, a planning, architecture, engineering and construction management services company, is seeking a trade print advertising campaign on behalf of its justice, education, food and distribution divisions.
– International Personnel Re-sources wants the agency to coin a new corporate name, create an identity campaign and produce sales support materials.
– Buckhead Beef, an Atlanta-based purveyor of Angus meat products, has hired the agency to produce collateral pieces.
“These new clients are the initial results of our creative mailing campaign, which is a proactive effort on our part to showcase our versatility,” said Bob Costanza, partner and creative director at Fountainhead Advertising. “Historically, our business has been generated purely through referrals, so the strong results we are experiencing in this competitive market and industry are exhilarating.”
Get Adweek's Brand Marketing Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's highs and lows of creativity