Most days, marketing feels like a field drowning in trite tactics and rehashed ideas. Finding the truly innovative gems can be a challenge, which is why we at Adweek created the Project Isaac Awards.
This week, in addition to featuring the newest crop of winners in our magazine, we're also giving you a chance to talk to them directly (along with hundreds of other marketing and media pros) at our weekly #AdweekChat.
From 2 to 3 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Sept. 24, we'll be hosting a lively conversation about the importance of invention and pushing the edges of creative technology.
Our featured guests will include Project Isaac Award winners and judges such as:
• Winston Binch, partner and chief digital officer, Deutsch L.A. (Project Isaac judge)
• Cindy Gallop, founder and CEO, IfWeRanTheWorld (Project Isaac judge)
• B. Bonin Bough, consumer engagement vp, Mondelēz International (Project Isaac winner in Marketing & Advertising)
• Matt Stevenson, senior producer, Wired (Project Isaac winner in Media)
• Wilson Standish, associate director, Ignition Factory at OMD Worldwide (Project Isaac winner in Marketing & Advertising, as well as Media)
• Tribeca Film Institute (Project Isaac winner in Best Practices)
• George Ward, SVP of innovation, Allen & Gerritsen (Project Isaac winner in Best Practices)
• Lauren Melcher, senior digital manager, Weber Shandwick (Project Isaac winner in Best Practices)
• Humberto Polar, chief creative officer, FCB Mayo (Project Isaac winner in Marketing & Advertising)
• Kean University (Project Isaac winner in Student Digital)
• Isobar U.S. (Project Isaac winner in Digital)
How to take part in #adweekchat:
1. Make sure you're following @Adweek on Twitter.
2. Log in to Twitter around 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT) on Wednesday.
3. Watch for questions being posted by @Adweek and jump in with your own responses. Use the #adweekchat hashtag in each post to ensure you'll be part of the conversation.
Hope to see you then!