Graduation season is nearly here, which means a flood of young talent is about to wash over the marketing and media industries.
If you're a grad ready to enter the workforce, how can you make yourself stand out from the rest? And more importantly, how can you ensure you'll end up with a job you truly love?
To help graduates get their careers started on the right foot, Adweek and our sibling site Mediabistro have put together a guide packed with advice, ideas, tips, tricks and cautionary tales.
Browse all the articles, videos and resources in this year's Graduate's Guide below.
Adweek's Advice for 2016 Graduates:
Mediabistro's New Grad's Guide to Marketing Careers:
Download Mediabistro's free new guide, including:
- Great Fields for Entry-Level Marketers
- What Hiring Managers Are Looking For
- How to Crush It in Your First Job
- Expert Advice You Can't Ignore
- 6 Brands That Are Killing It on Social Media
- Experts to Follow on Twitter
- Must-Listen Podcasts for New Marketers
- Groups That Help You Work Your Network
- 5 Ways to Sharpen Your Skills Online
Career Tips From the Adweek Archives:
Videos Worth Watching
How to Score an Agency Job
What You Really Learn in Your First Year
How ABC News Chief Meteorologist Ginger Zee Got Her Big Break
How ESPN's Suzy Kolber Got Her Big Break
Trends and Talent Shaping Today's Job Hunt