When Does the Super Bowl Ad Die? Part 1: Ask The Digital Guys
Lauren Reeves shares her beauty secret.
Also this week an Israeli cop movie with a Tarantino stamp of approval and Devil's Due
Bravo's new vp development replaces the outgoing Andy Cohen
This week's news and previews from the Ad Cave
Lauren Reeves has her head turned by a Snake
A mixed bag in the second movie mash up of 2014.
Reggie Watts and Yoko Ono are in the service of Brooklyn's Ghost Robot
It all starts around the Campfire
Happy New Year from an army of monsters in the first new movies 2014
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Why VW Is Bringing Back the Original Beetle. Sort of.