360i's Adam Kerj, the man behind the Oreo blackout tweet, explains how Super Bowl ads should evolve.
Highlight the space below to see who the advertisers are: Volkswagen Squarespace Bud Light Toyota Highlander Wonderful Pistachios Bud Light (again) M&M's Jaguar USA AXE Butterfinger Dannon Oikos Hyundai Elantra CarMax Audi GoDaddy Kia
Your Super Bowl Ads are already upon us but who is advertising what?
When Does the Super Bowl Ad Die? Part 1: Ask The Digital Guys
Lauren Reeves shares her beauty secret.
Also this week an Israeli cop movie with a Tarantino stamp of approval and Devil's Due
Bravo's new vp development replaces the outgoing Andy Cohen
This week's news and previews from the Ad Cave
Lauren Reeves has her head turned by a Snake
A mixed bag in the second movie mash up of 2014.
- Ad of the Day: This Generous TD Bank Stunt Is the Perfect Ad to Watch on Thanksgiving
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Nov. 17-26
- Totino's Pizza Made 50 Ridiculous Ads Using the World's Worst Stock Photos
- Here's Why Beyoncé Is Just Better at Instagram Than Taylor Swift