And how important is it to you to buy U.S. products?
By John Tejada on Jul 2, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
In the midst of a super-charged patriotic week—between the USA's World Cup game yesterday and Independence Day on Friday—Adweek wanted to ask people a few questions about American brands. So…
We test people in Times Square
By John Tejada on Jun 25, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
What's the last advertising slogan you remember? Every year, advertisers and marketers spend millions of dollars pushing taglines to get you to buy their stuff. But do they work? To find…
Violinist talks talent and trust
By John Tejada on Jun 22, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Getting people to watch videos online is difficult. After all, there's no exact science. Or is there? Electronic dance violinist Lindsey Stirling has it figured out, and now everyone is…
We took the L to Williamsburg to talk to locals
By John Tejada on Jun 4, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
How would you describe your personal style? Swamp ocean princess, or are you very, very basic? It turns out that describing your style may be more challenging than you think,…
Roof Studio expands and contracts as projects demand
May 27, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
Roof Studios in Brooklyn's Dumbo neighborhood has fused the social media and digital animation worlds, allowing them to grow and work around the globe with ease.
When you're hosting a party for 31 million women, never stop innovating
May 13, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
The AOL Lifestyle chief reiterates that the only way to win is to keep listening to your audience—and that when you celebrate a victory, you need to also do so…
... and the power of utility in Part 2 of our chat with AOL's Maureen Sullivan
May 13, 2014, 8:05 AM EDT
Michelle Castillo continues her conversation with Maureen Sullivan, president of AOL.com and lifestyle brands.
Robert Klara explains when it's alright for men to be fussy
May 7, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
What is it that makes a fashion item quintessentially manly? Historian and in-house Brand Genius Robert Klara talks us through the styles that will make a man of you.
We hit the streets of New York to find out
May 5, 2014, 11:09 AM EDT
Turns out, folks like a bit of Photoshopping.
Sam Thielman on another batch of his favorites in this upfront season
Apr 23, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
Sam Thielman on the drama, comedy and dramedy that has turned his head so far.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- Ad of the Day: South Park Drove These Mobile Billboards to Places They Weren't Wanted
- 8 Stats That Show How Huge an Opportunity Instagram Is for Sports Marketers
- Hillary Clinton Releases a Powerful New Ad With Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- McCann Created an Escort Service That Had a Macabre Surprise for Anyone Who Tried It