Fans tell us what resonates most when it comes to branding
By John Tejada on Jul 14, 2014, 5:27 PM EDT
Now that the World Cup has ended in dramatic overtime fashion, it's time to switch gears to America's pastime. It all starts Monday at 8 on ESPN with the Gillette Home…
And how important is it to you to buy U.S. products?
By John Tejada on Jul 2, 2014, 2:20 PM EDT
In the midst of a super-charged patriotic week—between the USA's World Cup game yesterday and Independence Day on Friday—Adweek wanted to ask people a few questions about American brands. So…
We test people in Times Square
By John Tejada on Jun 25, 2014, 3:33 PM EDT
What's the last advertising slogan you remember? Every year, advertisers and marketers spend millions of dollars pushing taglines to get you to buy their stuff. But do they work? To find…
Violinist talks talent and trust
By John Tejada on Jun 22, 2014, 6:51 PM EDT
Getting people to watch videos online is difficult. After all, there's no exact science. Or is there? Electronic dance violinist Lindsey Stirling has it figured out, and now everyone is…
We took the L to Williamsburg to talk to locals
By John Tejada on Jun 4, 2014, 12:06 PM EDT
How would you describe your personal style? Swamp ocean princess, or are you very, very basic? It turns out that describing your style may be more challenging than you think,…
Roof Studio expands and contracts as projects demand
May 27, 2014, 12:07 PM EDT
Roof Studios in Brooklyn's Dumbo neighborhood has fused the social media and digital animation worlds, allowing them to grow and work around the globe with ease.
When you're hosting a party for 31 million women, never stop innovating
May 13, 2014, 10:05 AM EDT
The AOL Lifestyle chief reiterates that the only way to win is to keep listening to your audience—and that when you celebrate a victory, you need to also do so…
... and the power of utility in Part 2 of our chat with AOL's Maureen Sullivan
May 13, 2014, 8:05 AM EDT
Michelle Castillo continues her conversation with Maureen Sullivan, president of AOL.com and lifestyle brands.
Robert Klara explains when it's alright for men to be fussy
May 7, 2014, 10:17 AM EDT
What is it that makes a fashion item quintessentially manly? Historian and in-house Brand Genius Robert Klara talks us through the styles that will make a man of you.
We hit the streets of New York to find out
May 5, 2014, 11:09 AM EDT
Turns out, folks like a bit of Photoshopping.
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Gets 'More Human' Than Ever in Evolving Aspirational Campaign
- Here Are the Top 10 Super Bowl Ads on YouTube
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- This Video Game Ad Is the First Film in 14 Years From the Director of Die Hard