MIndshare's Jordan Bitterman explains
NBC could strike gold in ad revenue in Sochi, we find out how the agency Royale got where it is today, and Robert Klara tells us what Amway is really…
Today, the NHL Network is launching NHL Tonight: 2014 Sochi Edition, a live highlights show that will run immediately following the Latvia-Switzerland telecast. In this week's Data Points we learn…
Mad Woman Lauren Reeves is a true romantic. If you're paying. Some ways to her heart include: Pro Flowers Hallmark Kay Jewelers Personalised M&Ms Victoria's Secret
Is the Reward Model the Next Big Ad Trend?
John Tejada with the day's Adweek headlines
When it comes to trucks, more is more. Here are six truck ads that prove the point with pure macho glamor: 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1
John Tejada picks three of today's top stories.
From Bob Dylan to Seinfeld via Pepsi, Transformers, Captain America, Stephen Colbert, Ellen and the rest, here is all you need to know about the 2014 Super Bowl ads in…
For those who haven't had the opportunity to try Google Glass, the wearable device can safely be described as a work-in-progress when it comes to utilities. But boy, does Glass…
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Newcastle Asks for Fan Photos, Which It Promises to Photoshop Poorly Into Terrible Ads
- Apple Beats Bud, Nike and GE to Win the 2014 Emmy for Best Commercial