The top 10 based on online chatter
By Chris Thilk on Dec. 29, 2016 - 10:11 AM EST
Here in Chicago, it's beginning to get consistently cold. We've got that drab, gray thing going on that will be the default status until, roughly, March. We're getting to the…
Innovation from fashion designer Charlotte Denn
By Tim Nudd on Dec. 29, 2016 - 9:41 AM EST
Want to attack your pizza like a Neanderthal, but worried about getting sauce all over your fancy clothes? Domino's has the perfect gag garment for you. Just in time for New…
That drone might fly after all
By Angela Natividad on Dec. 29, 2016 - 9:10 AM EST
It merits studying how many kids (and adults) cried this weekend because Santa forgot to pack batteries to go with the drone, or those creepy Hatchimals. We hate batteries. More than…
Women's Aid work is worth a double-take
By Angela Natividad on Dec. 28, 2016 - 10:55 AM EST
In 2015, Women's Aid released "Look at Me," a digital billboard where the bruises on a woman's face faded when more bystanders looked at her. Created by WCRS, it was a…
The year's best use of platforms, tactics and simply cool creative
By Chris Thilk on Dec. 28, 2016 - 9:04 AM EST
We've come to the end of another year, friends. Which means it's time to look back and evaluate what happened in the movie marketing world over the past 12 months. There…
Our top posts, from Louise Delage to 'Ask for Angela'
By Tim Nudd on Dec. 23, 2016 - 8:46 AM EST
As we wind down for the holidays, we're looking back at the stories that were most popular among Adweek.com readers over the course of the year. Here are the 50…
Russian spot is met with outrage
By Tim Nudd on Dec. 21, 2016 - 9:09 AM EST
A bizarre Christmas commercial from Russia is under fire for showing Santa Claus trying to teach a single mother a lesson in being a better parent—by abducting her and dragging…
ActionAid's follow-up to 'All I Want for Christmas Is a Goat'
By Angela Natividad on Dec. 20, 2016 - 9:46 AM EST
It isn't easy refreshing your Christmas music playlist. A worthy original with just the right mix of novelty and nostalgia is hard to find. But last year, giving contenders a run…
Smile, you're on Candid Catmera!
By David Gianatasio on Dec. 20, 2016 - 9:22 AM EST
All in all, cats are pretty clueless. Show them some pixelated fish, mice and treats, and they'll jab their fangs right against the digital screen and try to take a…
Giorgia Lupi and Stefanie Posavec's delightful 'Dear Data'
By Angela Natividad on Dec. 19, 2016 - 9:46 AM EST
Data can be seen as an abstraction at best, or at worst, a way to introduce the robotic quality of programmatics into creativity. We might associate it with digital's way…
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products
- Adidas Knocks Under Armour Again With This Inspirational 'One in a Billion' Ad for China
- How Agencies Are Shifting Strategies to Compete With Accenture and Deloitte
- Our First Arc Awards Winners Represent the Best in Branded Storytelling
- The World's Rudest, Most Passive-Aggressive Billboard Coughs at Nearby Smokers