Not a fan of 'Mull of Kintyre.'
You can't research this kind of thing. But you can test it.
At some point in the history of advertising, somebody realized that one of the best ways to sell an ad is to attach it to a song the target demographic…
Every week has them: wins, fails and those things best described as WTFs. This week, Vogue put a reality star on its coveted cover and the Internet exploded; new billboards…
If it sometimes seems as though summer blockbuster trailers use the same tricks to advertise what seem to be the exact same movie over and over again, that's because they…
When you're a Muppet and there's a new movie coming out, chances are you'll find yourself in a simultaneous ad campaign or two. So is it a surprise to find…
Today, we look at how Tetley Tea's marketing continues to evolve, the night owl turned adman and a powerful ad about the crisis in Syria.
In today's headlines, we look at the mighty audience that WhatsApp brings to Facebook, plus here's our take on that hovering skateboard spot and what are they putting in Coca-Cola these days?
- Director, Consumer Marketing & Home Delivery Gannett Co. Inc. Mc Lean, VA
- Assistant Photo Editor The Hollywood Reporter Los Angeles, CA
- Director of Digital Media & Innovation Healthcare media and technology company Princeton, NJ
- Editor-in-Chief amNY.com amNewYork New York, NY
- Summits & Events Marketing Director Fairchild Summits (Fairchild Fashion Media) New York, NY
- 'The Interview' Is Now a Rallying Cry for Freedom as It Shoots to No. 1 on Google Play
- Watch a Designer Who Really Knows What He's Doing Create a Logo From Scratch
- Here's a Timeline of Brands Scoring Big in Social Media This Year
- If You Loved Aaron Draplin's Logo Tutorial, Here's More of His Design Wisdom
- The 10 Best Ads of 2014