'You're Welcome, America' ads for DVD release
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- 100 Naked People Create Beautiful Stop-Motion Video to Make You Proud of Your Body
- President of Marc Jacobs Announces a Brand Event in the Creepiest Way Possible
- Apple's 'Get a Mac,' the Complete Campaign
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.