You're made of music, says 'Billboard' effort
Here's a fun interactive installation that Brazil's AlmapBBDO did for Adweek sister magazine Billboard. The digital poster prompted users to select, out of a larger group, three musicians whose music they most identify with or have been influenced by. The poster then created an image of the user made up of small pixel-like images of those musicians. The tagline is: "You are made of music." See some of the user-created images over on Flickr. Via Adverblog.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Michael Ian Black's Twitter Ad for Dos Equis Does Gangbusters Thanks to All the Haters
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
- Ad of the Day: Getty Images
- How AT&T Got Kids to Make Some of the Year's Best Ads
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.