Your cat loathes you, say Meetup.com spots
Meetup.com is definitely on to something with its latest ads from Knarf in New York. If you're an anti-social shut-in, being told that your cat will kill himself if you don't leave the house more often might actually light a fire under you. These ads might also inspire the weirdos who create Meetup groups to actually follow through with them. Tough love all around! See other ads here and here. Just don't give your cat spicy food if you're ordering takeout. Not if you're the one on litter-box duty, anyway.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- 66 Great Movie Taglines From the Past 30 Years
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Hyundai Remixes Bob Marley's 'Three Little Birds' for New Ad
- Cosmo's Joanna Coles Wants to Talk Politics, Not Just Sex
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.