Yes, it took some balls to make this ad
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
- Publishing Sales Representative - Sacramento, CA W. W. Norton & Company, Inc. Sacramento, California (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
In case you haven’t seen it, here’s a link to the Sony “Balls” spot from Fallon in London. For my money, this ad’s high points are the music and the moment when the frogs leaps out of the drain pipe.
—Posted by Tim Nudd