World AIDS Day | "Mass Murderer"
- Shell Shows More Gas Brands Could Fuel Up on Social Media
- Gap Runs First Social Campaign for Kids’ Accounts
- 10 Branded Instagram Videos That Beat All Competitors
- Snapchat's 'Crazy Engaged' Users Can't Resist a Message From Taco Bell
- Showtime Renews Masters of Sex, Ray Donovan
- Is Your Secret Safe With 'Secret' App?
- Ogilvy N.Y. Wins Coke Zero
- James Oseland Leaves Saveur to Launch Rodale's Organic Life
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- From Birthday Suit to Lawsuit
- Ad of the Day: See Which Classic SNL Characters Are Now Working for State Farm
- Chilling Agency Video Captures the Utter Horror of Deadlines
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Takes the Ice Bucket Challenge, and Calls Out the iPhone
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.