Working in advertising: It's a love/hate thing
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Working in advertising—you either love it or you hate it. In that sense, it's a lot like Marmite. This video by Leo Burnett Toronto opened the 2010 ADCC Awards on Thursday night. Directed by Arev Manoukian of Spy Films. Visual effects by Toronto's Crush.