Wipe your backside with Mr. Alec Baldwin
Modernista! is rolling out (ha ha!) a toilet-paper-based promo for 30 Rock in The Netherlands, where it airs on Comedy Central. I dunno. I'm holding out for Tina Fey.
—Posted by David Gianatasio
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Turner, CBS Outdoor Tip Off NYC Subway Media Play
- New York Magazine Launches Vulture Festival
- HBO GO Craps Out During True Detective Finale
- Shhhh! Don't Tell Anyone: Whisper, Secret Apps at SXSW
- This Startup Helps Folks Manage 'Modern Rituals'
- Wearable Tech Is the New Social at SXSW
- Joanna Coles Came to Austin to Take a Selfie With Seth Myers
- That Instagram-Omnicom Deal Is Actually Worth $40 Million
- A Woman's Day, Seen Through Glass, Ends Brutally in This Shocking Video
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Here Are the Finalists for the Year's Best Brands on Twitter, Vine and Everywhere Else
- Microsoft Tells Agencies What They Must Do to Win Its Coveted Global Account
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Kids Stars on YouTube
- Agency Poaches Talent by Mailing Out Books With a Phone Hidden Inside
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.