Wipe your backside with Mr. Alec Baldwin
Modernista! is rolling out (ha ha!) a toilet-paper-based promo for 30 Rock in The Netherlands, where it airs on Comedy Central. I dunno. I'm holding out for Tina Fey.
—Posted by David Gianatasio
- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- A Lesson in Real-Time Marketing From SXSW
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big at SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- BBDO Wins Big Pitch for Wells Fargo
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- Healthcare.gov's Millennial Outreach Masterstroke: Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.