William & Kate Boogie Down the Aisle for T-Mobile
Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding is just a few weeks away now, but T-Mobile has stolen a bit of the royals' thunder with this amusing video from Saatchi & Saatchi showing the bride and groom boogying their way down the aisle—much like Jill and Kevin Heinz did in their hilarious 2009 wedding video, which went super-viral. (The T-Mobile clip, posted on Friday, was already over the 3 million mark as of Sunday evening, but it has a ways to go to catch Jill and Kevin's 64 million views.) The telecom, which has been fond of viral-marketing stunts in recent years, got a some great look-alikes to play the royals—and in a real coup, they seemed to have snagged the actual Camilla Parker-Bowles. Impressive.
- Embattled P&G CEO Out, Replaced by Predecessor
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- NSA Media Creates Alliance With Wishabi
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Atlanta's Most Infamous Stripper Pimps Charity Advertising Contest
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.