Whopper freakouts get ugly in spoof video
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
There are various spoofs of Burger King’s “Whopper Freakout” campaign kicking around. This may be the only one in which a customer threatens to “make a Whopper” out of a BK employee by shooting him in the face. Lots of NSFW language.
—Posted by Tim Nudd