What can’t the iPhone do?
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- UPDATED: Anheuser-Busch InBev Confirms That MediaCom Has Won Its Media Business
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Eric Mower + Associates Gets a Presence in New York
- Join Today's #AdweekChat for a Discussion of Cable, Streaming Video and Cutting the Cord
- Interpublic's Net Income Nearly Doubled in Q3
- Top 10 Branded Videos: LG Hits Gold With Vine Star
- In Mobile Marketing, This Ad Agency Takes a Hybrid Approach
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- Snickers Gives You an Early Halloween Treat With This Truly Twisted Ad
- Barton F. Graf Has a Clever Idea for Getting More Men to Become Mentors
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls
- David Beckham Has a Really Difficult Time Keeping His Clothes on in Ads [Video]
- Social Media Internet Assessor Lionbridge Any City,
- Digital Sales Manager Chronicle Books San Francisco, CA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Account Coordinator McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing/Creative Director City Mattress, Inc. Bonita Springs, FL
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
The clip above, from Late Night with Conan O'Brien, is for those of us already worn out by iPhone hype. The iPhone—it can do just about anything.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor