What can’t the iPhone do?
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- FCC Chairman's Proposal to Prohibit Joint Sales Deals Strikes Partisan Nerve
- Cartoon Network Upfront: Established Names and an Invitation to Native Advertisers
- Resurrection Breathes New Life Into ABC Sunday
- The Wall Street Journal Launches Native Ad Studio
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- Oreo Uses Twitter to Make 3D Cookies at SXSW
- Three Years Later, We Finally Have a Brutally Powerful Ad About the Crisis in Syria
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
The clip above, from Late Night with Conan O'Brien, is for those of us already worn out by iPhone hype. The iPhone—it can do just about anything.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor