What can’t the iPhone do?
- Check Out These Photos From the 2015 FX Upfront
- New York Life Launches a Creative Agency Review
- An L.A. Agency's Grassroots Drought Initiative Has Grown Into a Citywide Campaign
- Brand Genius 2015 Call for Submissions
- As Firestorm Grows Around Media Kickbacks, the Industry Launches a New Task Force
- BET Announces 7 New Shows and Looks Beyond TV for Growth
- Mobile Will Be Huge at the NewFronts, but Presenters Will Talk About It Differently
- Accounts in Review: Coke Joins the Long List of Media Searches
- YouTube Star Hannah Witton Gives Candid Advice About Sex in Durex Campaign
- Here's the Most Fascinating Slide From BuzzFeed's 2008 Pitch to Investors
- These Posh Videos Show You How to Pronounce Ogilvy & Mather 'Like a Lord'
- Hallmark's Mother's Day Ads Are Shockingly Edgy. Just Kidding, They're Really, Really Sappy
- Plagued by Haters, a Pilates Trainer Photoshops Herself Skinnier in This Video About Body Image
- Google Builds a Data Platform That's the Last Piece of Its Ad Empire
- Ad of the Day: Apple Watch Gets Three Grand 60-Second Spots for Launch Day
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: April 17-24
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
The clip above, from Late Night with Conan O'Brien, is for those of us already worn out by iPhone hype. The iPhone—it can do just about anything.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor