'Whassup?' guys offer Obama endorsement
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Charles Stone and the rest of the gang from the old "Whassup?" Budweiser commercials are back for a special hilarious election-themed spoof of the original ad. The last eight years haven't been kind to them, but things are looking up.
—Posted by Tim Nudd