This Week's Craziest TV Commercials From Japan What are you selling, and what's that on your face?
- FCC to Vote On New Net Neutrality Rules Next Month
- Facebook Tops 1 Billion Mobile Users
- Advice from Elders Ad Goes Viral Ad for Dodge
- 4 Brands Unplugged for Earth Day to Brainstorm—Vote for Their Best Ideas
- The RFP Is Out in New Jersey's Lottery Review
- Slate Launches Paid Membership Program
- Meredith Baker Exits Comcast for Wireless Lobby
- Colleen DeCourcy Makes Partner at Wieden + Kennedy
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Watching Sex Scenes With Your Parents Is Weird, Says HBO
- Ad of the Day: Apple Uses Pixies' 'Gigantic' in Infectious iPhone Spot
- Meet the Woman Who Downsized Her Life to 84 Square Feet and 305 Possessions
- How Real Women Would Actually Respond to a Dove 'Experiment'
- Mad Men Wishes You a Happy Secretary's Day. (Wait, Peggy and Joan Aren't Secretaries!)
- Inside BBDO's Harmonious New Brand Campaign for AT&T
- FX Networks, MillerCoors in 3-Year Partnership Deal
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
If you can figure any of these out, let us know. Via JPCMHD.