This Week's Craziest TV Commercials From Japan What are you selling, and what's that on your face?
- Saatchi (Finally) Finds a Chief Marketing Officer
- Are Tablets Just as 'Mobile' as Smartphones?
- NFL Tops Jeter's Last Game in Twitter TV Ratings
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- Dell, Mondelez, Allstate CMOs Play the Desert Island Game
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- Dollar Shave Club Trolled by Thousand Dollar Shave Society, for Guys Who 'Make Babies on Purpose'
- Why Does This Scandal Star Keep Tweeting in All Caps?
- Ad of the Day: Starbucks Tells Your Story, Not Its Own, in First Global Brand Campaign
- MillerCoors Is Testing Branded Content With 26 Different Tech Companies
- Video Producer-Politics Washington Post Washington, DC
- Digital Marketing Trainee (Santa Monica OR NYC) Resolute Digital LLC (Chelsea & Santa Monica) Santa Monica, CA
- Advertising Operations Manager TV Guide Magazine New York, NY
- VP, Group Account Director Pace Communications Greensboro, NC
- Director of External Relations - West Coast The Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence Los Angeles, CA
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
If you can figure any of these out, let us know. Via JPCMHD.