This Week's Craziest TV Commercials From Japan What are you selling, and what's that on your face?
- ESPN, Outbrain Partnership Lets Other Marketers Get Native Placement on the Sports Site
- 5 Tech Players Agencies Should Consider Partnering With This Year
- 3 Reasons to Believe Great Original Programming Is the Future of Digital Video
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, March 27, 2015
- Check Out This Sweet 16 Bracket for March Madness Brands
- How Tecate Reached 93% of Its Hispanic Target Audience on Facebook
- Marketers Weigh In on Periscope vs. Meerkat
- Twitter's Periscope Launch Is an Unintentional PR Coup for an Agency Called Periscope
- Ricky Gervais Phones In These Hilariously Honest Ads Introducing Netflix to Australia
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Tiny People Struggle to Make a Fruit Drink in This Fun and Ridiculous Indian Ad
- McDonald's Launches the Big Mac Lifestyle Collection for Fans of Beefy, Cheesy Everything
- Jaguar Attempts an Insane High-Wire Crossing of the River Thames
- Ad of the Day: Knorr Sends Mom to the Arctic to Surprise Daughter With Home-Cooked Meal
- This Art Director Beautifully Redesigns Homeless People's Signs
- OK Go's First Official Ad Is for Chinese Furniture, and It's Full of Optical Illusions
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
If you can figure any of these out, let us know. Via JPCMHD.