This Week's Craziest TV Commercials From Japan What are you selling, and what's that on your face?
- Dems Find Fault With Draft to Reauthorize Satellite Bill
- Bazinga! CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory Through 2016-17
- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- A Lesson in Real-Time Marketing From SXSW
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big at SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Ad of the Day: Man Battles Machine in World's Most Important Game of Ping-Pong
- BBDO Wins Big Pitch for Wells Fargo
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- Mondelez Exec Takes Us Inside The Oreo Cookie Machine
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
If you can figure any of these out, let us know. Via JPCMHD.