This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Chrysler throws down an F-bomb on Twitter
2. Test drive a Volkswagen ... inside a print ad
3. Starbucks officially switches to its new logo
4. MIT Media Lab logo is actually 40,000 logos
5. Could your breasts use a 'cleavage clamp'?
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.