This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Chrysler throws down an F-bomb on Twitter
2. Test drive a Volkswagen ... inside a print ad
3. Starbucks officially switches to its new logo
4. MIT Media Lab logo is actually 40,000 logos
5. Could your breasts use a 'cleavage clamp'?
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
- Sales Account Executive Bilingual Creative Circle Miami, Florida (US)
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Dallas, Texas
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.