This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. AdFreak's 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010
2. Retailers pulling out over shoe's sperm logo
3. 1974 fire-safety PSA: the creepiest ad ever?
4. Is Subservient Chicken the best we can do?
5. Bra maker's cup-size choir sings for holiday
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Zuckerberg Says U.S. Government Is a Threat to the Internet
- Déjà Vu All Over Again as CBS Renews 18 Series
- Pranks Dominate This Week's YouTube Top 10
- Report: Ad Networks Adhering to Strict Privacy Guidelines
- TBWA\Chiat\Day L.A. Cuts 5% of Its Staff
- A&E Shelves Those Who Kill
- 5 Questions With Twitter's Global Online Sales Leader
- Advertising Community Heads to the White House to Talk Big Data and Privacy
- A Tweet, Selfie and Instagram Video Just Broke That US Airways News
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Remember When Burger King Ads Were Insane? In New Zealand They Still Are
- Ad of the Day: Robert Redford and Will Ferrell Ludicrously Debate How to Help the Colorado River Delta
- Facebook Reveals 'Premium' Autoplay Video Ads
- Mother London Makes Its Own 'First Kiss' Parody … With Dogs
- Ad of the Day: Man Battles Machine in World's Most Important Game of Ping-Pong
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.