This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. AdFreak's 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010
2. Retailers pulling out over shoe's sperm logo
3. 1974 fire-safety PSA: the creepiest ad ever?
4. Is Subservient Chicken the best we can do?
5. Bra maker's cup-size choir sings for holiday
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Associate - Public Relations and Public Affairs Sugerman Communications Group, Inc. Los Angeles
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.