This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. AdFreak's 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010
2. Retailers pulling out over shoe's sperm logo
3. 1974 fire-safety PSA: the creepiest ad ever?
4. Is Subservient Chicken the best we can do?
5. Bra maker's cup-size choir sings for holiday
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.