This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Copywriter uses retail ad to tell his life story
2. New JWT site keeps going and going and ...
3. Northwest town unleashes Bavarian hip-hop
4. Q&A: Tron Guy on being snubbed by Disney
5. Man mugged for watch stars in ad for watch
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- NBC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- The World's 17 Best Print Campaigns of 2013-14
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- See How Droga5 Actually Made the Insanely Intricate Sets for Moto's New Ads
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- Cheerios Tugs at the Heartstrings Again With a Dad Working the Third Shift
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.