This week's 5 most-read stories on AdFreak
1. Russian drunk-driving billboard is awesome
2. Darth Vader set to lord over Super Bowl ads
3. Super Bowl preview: 21 teasers and full ads
4. Taco Bell response to beef lawsuit: sarcasm
5. Alex Bogusky set to invent a new capitalism
See the top stories from previous weeks here.
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ello Assures It Won't Sell Ads (But That Doesn't Mean It Won't Make Money)
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Facebook Departs From Real-Name Policy to Allow Privacy in Rooms
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Are These Ads Prejudiced Against Car Dealers?
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- Here Are 10 Must-See Stats From This Week in Digital Marketing
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.