The Week on AdFreak: Sept. 14-21, 2012 Agency suck-ups, petrifying PSAs, and your Emmy winner for best ad
Here are the five most-read AdFreak posts from the past seven days:
5. Horrifying PSA Asks: Are You a Monster When You're Drunk?
4. This Is How You Suck Up to Your Agency's Visiting Global CEO
3. Wieden + Kennedy Wins Its Fourth Straight Emmy, for P&G
2. Samsung Punches Apple Again, and It Hurts So Good
1. Jennifer Aniston Reveals All, Including Huge Triplets-Filled Belly, in Smartwater Ad
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Cadillac Nears Decision in Creative Review
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.