Volkswagen's Mini Vader meets Darth Vader
- Here Are the 20 Sites Holiday Season Toy Advertisers Need to Target
- This American Greetings Ad Nails Why Everyone Should Be More Thankful This Thanksgiving
- Verizon Is Giving Away Tons of Free Stuff on One of the Year's Biggest Travel Days
- Why Advertisers Are So Eager for This Year's Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- How to Write the Perfect Tagline? Read It Aloud Like You're Al Michaels
- Seabourn Cruise Line Picks Figliulo & Partners to Help It Attract New Passengers
- No Packing. No Lines. This Startup Wants to Shake Up Holiday Shipping by Coming to You
- Ad of the Day: Zach King's Drawings Spring to Life in This Epic Bedroom Battle for Crayola
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- This Target Store Just Got Trolled by Black Friday Ads With Hilariously Fake Deals
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- How Nordstrom and Sephora Are Nailing Social Media Going Into Black Friday
- Slack Just Took Over 4 Cities With Its First Big, Extremely Bubbly Ad Campaign
- Old Spice Pitchmen Wage a Battle for (Shirtless) Control of SportsCenter
- Infographic: When and Where Do Black Friday's Biggest Crowds Actually Hit?
- Conference Manager - Public Safety & Security Public Safety & Security Arlington Heights, IL
- Social Media Editor About.com New York, NY
- PR Account Director DiGennaro Communications New York, NY
- Multimedia Coordinator Marist College Poughkeepsie, NY
- Content and Marketing Manager Recruitment Specialist Portland, OR
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
The Max Page story continues, as the 6-year-old little Darth Vader from Deutsch's Volkswagen spot meets James Earl Jones, the real Darth Vader. Max to Jones: "What is thy bidding, my master?"