Useless, annoying dude finds his true calling
- Here's Why Gerry Graf Is the Best Speaker During Advertising Week
- Mobile Vs. Desktop: See Which Medium Wins in 5 Key Comparisons
- Apple Vs. John Deere: What's the More Important American Tech Brand?
- Mercedes Generated 54% More Traffic by Running Ads on 2 Major Social Sites
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Why the Perfect Modern Creative Is Fierce, Fearless and Female
- Can Mobile Rule the Ad World?
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.