The Ultimate Vulgar Exercise Device: The Tug Toner Move over, Shake Weight and Free Flexor
Suggestive exercise equipment is becoming its own category, led by the world-famous Shake Weight and the lesser known but still quite awful Free Flexor. Now, Jimmy Kimmel presents the ultimate lewd strengthening device: the Tug Toner. Just $39.95 plus shipping and lots of handling.
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- A Lesson in Real-Time Marketing From SXSW
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big at SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- Is Google Becoming the Black Market of the Internet?
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Healthcare.gov's Millennial Outreach Masterstroke: Obama on Between Two Ferns
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- The Traditional Purchase Funnel Is Kaput
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.