Toyota Prius | "Harmony"
- Omnicom CFO Randy Weisenburger Exits
- The NFL Names Dawn Hudson as Its New CMO
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Stephen King Goes to Hulu
- Will U.S. Shoppers Embrace Alibaba?
- The Wire Gets Folded Back Into The Atlantic
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- Can Betty Crocker’s Upgraded App Attract a New Generation of Home Cooks?
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Iceland's Police Have One of the World's Cutest Instagrams
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Showtime’s Mobile Ad Sets Off a Virtual Bomb in Your Hand
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.