The top 100 spoofs of ‘Got milk?’
Got balls? Got booze? Got teeth? The “Got milk?” parodies are endless, and now they’ve been compiled into a top 100 list (shown here) by the “Got milk?” people themselves. (Click on the image for a larger version.) Jeff Manning of the California Milk Processor Board likes to use the phrase “stupid rip-offs” to describe the spoofs. But he’s known from the beginning that the parodies only add to the campaign’s momentum. “We love them,” Manning says. “They actually help us sell milk. Consumers hear ‘Got muscle?’ or ‘Got mongoose?’ and say, ‘What a stupid rip-off of ‘Got milk?’ ” You’ll be able to download this poster from the “Got milk?” Web site beginning July 1.
—Posted by Celeste Ward
- Kawasaki And 'Lone Ranger' Ride Together in Multifaceted Campaign
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Introducing Beardvertising: Tiny Billboards That Clip on to Your Beard
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.