Top 10 'SNL' ad parodies, according to Hulu
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- Executive Kidnapping Fears Trigger BMW's New Armored SUV for Russia
- Publicis Groupe Looking to Buy Ad Tech Firm Criteo
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- Mondelez Taps QuizUp to Mobilize On-Pack Codes
- Snuggle, Jockey, Jolly Time Get Nostalgic in New Ads
- Google's Project Wing Is Developing Delivery Drones
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 9 Charity Stunts That Want to Be the Next Ice Bucket Challenge
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Aug. 22-29
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
No. 3 — "Whopper Virgins"
Eastern Europe is in for a Whopper.
No. 2 — "Mom Jeans"
The jeans that give you the support you need.
No. 1 — "Coin Slot"
Lindsay Lohan in a fake commercial for Coin Slot Cream.