Top 10 'SNL' ad parodies, according to Hulu
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- NBC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- Ad of the Day: Mary Todd Joins MiniAbe in Officer and a Gentleman Spoof for Illinois
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- The World's 26 Best Commercials of 2013-14
- How Jack Daniel's Searched All Over the Country for the Best Bar Stories
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
No. 3 — "Whopper Virgins"
Eastern Europe is in for a Whopper.
No. 2 — "Mom Jeans"
The jeans that give you the support you need.
No. 1 — "Coin Slot"
Lindsay Lohan in a fake commercial for Coin Slot Cream.