Then we'll grab a bite at 404 Not Found
Of all the poorly translated signs that can baffle English-speaking visitors to China, this one takes the cake for the most epic of all possible fails. And, as Dear Jane Sample notes, it’s also a good reason to invest in something more than a Web-based translator.
—Posted by David Griner
- Twitter's Video Ads Doubled Consumer Engagement for Bike Brand
- Mazda Rolls Out New Miata via Fashion Rocks Microsite
- In Pitch, Project Gets a Shop That Works on Big Brands
- Target Taps PepsiCo Exec Brian Cornell as CEO
- Ross Levinsohn Joins Scout Media as Executive Chairman
- WWE Will Cut 7% of Its Workforce
- American Heart Association Gets Emotional
- NBA Stamps Its Twitter Handle on the League Ball
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- Why Did These $68 Shorts From Stitch Fix Show Up With a $24.97 Price Tag From Nordstrom Rack?
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1
- P&G Wants to Shelve Up to 100 Brands
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- 'Help, I'm Addicted to Kim Kardashian's Game'
- Adman Writes His Own Hilarious Obituary, and It Goes Viral
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.