Then we'll grab a bite at 404 Not Found
Of all the poorly translated signs that can baffle English-speaking visitors to China, this one takes the cake for the most epic of all possible fails. And, as Dear Jane Sample notes, it’s also a good reason to invest in something more than a Web-based translator.
—Posted by David Griner
- Pharma Giant Valeant Enters the Super Bowl Fray With a Toe Fungus Ad
- Despite Falling Display Ad Sales, Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Maintains a 'Startup' Mentality
- Jennifer Hudson Helps Others Dream Fearlessly in New Super Bowl Spot
- Will We Have To Say Goodbye To AOL's Joystiq?
- Twitter Debuts Native Video With Neil Patrick Harris
- Brands Target the Homebound and Blizzard-Bored With Flash Sales
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, Jan. 28, 2015
- Take a Virtual Tour of the NFL's Thoughtfully Designed Park Avenue Headquarters
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- Pierce Brosnan Drives a Whole Different Kind of Getaway Car in Kia's Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Mocks Herself Perfectly in T-Mobile's Super Bowl Ad
- The 10 Super Bowl Ads You Won't Want to Miss This Year
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game
- Here's How Facebook Plans to Help Brands Find Out When Their Ads Actually Worked
- Why Don't We Have Unicorns Today? This Ballsy French Ad Explains Everything
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.