Sydney airport helps you manage your rage
Here's a timely spot by Lunch Partners for the Sydney International Airport dealing with the topic of air rage—or actually, pre-air rage (referred to here, faux-medically, as "pre-flight tension," or PFT). The actress deserves a prize for her jet-fueled, over-the-top, hyper-bitchy performance as a harried traveler who's fast becoming a harridan before she even gets on the plane. It was filmed before the JetBlue media storm, but the husband, who looks suitably terrified, could sure use an inflatable slide to escape this marriage. The ads (one more after the jump) send viewers to easePFT.com.au, where you too can learn how not to be a complete stressed-out asshole to the spouse and/or flight attendant in your life.
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- 66 Great Movie Taglines From the Past 30 Years
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Hyundai Remixes Bob Marley's 'Three Little Birds' for New Ad
- Cosmo's Joanna Coles Wants to Talk Politics, Not Just Sex
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.