This Sports Drink Doesn't Suck, but Does Its Commercial? Skratch Labs tries for a frank approach
This DIY commercial for Skratch Labs, a self-described "active nourishment company" that makes all-natural sports drinks, is definitely going for an off-the-cuff, Dollar Shave Club vibe. Not sure it really gets there, though. What do you think?
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- Publicis Groupe Looking to Buy Ad Tech Firm Criteo
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- Mondelez Taps QuizUp to Mobilize On-Pack Codes
- Snuggle, Jockey, Jolly Time Get Nostalgic in New Ads
- Google's Project Wing Is Developing Delivery Drones
- Pandora Launches Radio App for Google Glass
- LG Asked for 'Mom Confessions,' and Moms Delivered
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- ESPN Thinks Women Need 'Relationship-Based Rankings' to Grasp Fantasy Football
- Is This the World's First Unstealable Bike?
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.