This Sports Drink Doesn't Suck, but Does Its Commercial? Skratch Labs tries for a frank approach
This DIY commercial for Skratch Labs, a self-described "active nourishment company" that makes all-natural sports drinks, is definitely going for an off-the-cuff, Dollar Shave Club vibe. Not sure it really gets there, though. What do you think?
- Shazam Introduces Engagement Metric for TV Ads
- Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- FCC Chairman Nominee Says Broadband Is Top Priority
- Viacom Finishes Major Upfront Biz
- YouTube Stars Struggle Mightily Off YouTube
- iCrossing Hires Moxie And Razorfish Vets
- Condé Nast Swaps Lucky Editor
- YouTube's Wigs Headed to Hulu
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, But I Will Take Your Money
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- Millennial Guys Are Turning to Makeup
- Marketers Have Found a Way to Use Vine
- What's So Good About 'Dumb Ways to Die'?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.