This Sports Drink Doesn't Suck, but Does Its Commercial? Skratch Labs tries for a frank approach
This DIY commercial for Skratch Labs, a self-described "active nourishment company" that makes all-natural sports drinks, is definitely going for an off-the-cuff, Dollar Shave Club vibe. Not sure it really gets there, though. What do you think?
- ABC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- This Company Makes Billboards Come to Life for Major Brands
- CEOs Can’t Ignore the Digital Revolution Anymore
- French Resistance Crumbles in Netflix Debut
- Should Bloggers Trust This Service More Than Their Own Intuition?
- Mobile Video Has Jumped 400% in the Last Two Years
- Is IAC, Owner of Tinder and Match, Ready to Dump Dating Sites?
- Big Brands Jump on Flipboard's New Video Ads
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola Puts Names to Familiar Faces in Latest Charming Stunt
- Watch GoDaddy's New Ads, and Tell Us What on Earth You Think You Just Saw
- Sydney Art Director Is Called 'Australia's Biggest Wanker,' but Is That Really Fair?
- 6 Things Every Man Should Have This Fall [Video]
- Smart Car Makes Crosswalks Safer (and More Fun) With Dancing 'Don't Walk' Guy
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- How Campbell’s Tomato Soup Became a Legend in a Can
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.