This Sports Drink Doesn't Suck, but Does Its Commercial? Skratch Labs tries for a frank approach
This DIY commercial for Skratch Labs, a self-described "active nourishment company" that makes all-natural sports drinks, is definitely going for an off-the-cuff, Dollar Shave Club vibe. Not sure it really gets there, though. What do you think?
- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- A Lesson in Real-Time Marketing From SXSW
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big at SXSW
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- The Story of Kids TV Mastermind Fred Seibert
- Healthcare.gov's Millennial Outreach Masterstroke: Obama on Between Two Ferns
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.