This Is Some Pretty Insane Stunt Driving by BMW Canada
BMW Canada presents: the 1 Series M Coupe versus concrete walls. As stunt driving goes, this is some seriously bad-ass stuff. Done by ad agency Cundari (the same guys who made the 18,000-pixel banner ad) and shot by Banditos Brothers, who filmed the recent Hot Wheels jump at the Indy 500.
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.