This Is Some Pretty Insane Stunt Driving by BMW Canada
BMW Canada presents: the 1 Series M Coupe versus concrete walls. As stunt driving goes, this is some seriously bad-ass stuff. Done by ad agency Cundari (the same guys who made the 18,000-pixel banner ad) and shot by Banditos Brothers, who filmed the recent Hot Wheels jump at the Indy 500.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.