Snickers campaign gets Mexican-style spoof
Why should English speakers have all the fun in lampooning the current Snickers campaign? These Mexican-style spoofs showed up in our inbox last week. We had to get an explanation from the guy at The Vidal Partnership who sent them. Can you translate them?
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.