Slow down, you move too fast, says lottery
Three new Minnesota Lottery spots from Colle + McVoy (see them here, here and here) tout a new long-playing game, and show people expressing their jubilation in ... agonizingly ... super ... slow ... motion. The librarian's swingin' earrings are cool, though. They go back ... and ... forth ... and ... back ... and ... forth ... and ... back ... and ... actually, they're not so cool. These ads are pretty tiresome, in fact (kind of like this post). The Xbox ads we posted yesterday had super-slo-mo footage, too. Is it making a comeback? Let'sspeedthingsup,ok?
—Posted by David Gianatasio
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- He Shoots, He Scores: David Beckham's 10 Most-Viral Commercials
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- 16-Year-Old Media Mogul Tavi Gevinson Is Expanding Her Empire
- Banking Mobile Apps Used by 58% of Consumers
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.