Showtime's 'United States of Tara,' season two promo
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push For Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology for Domestic Violence Rant
- Sarah Palin Rolls Out Her Own Internet TV Network
- Al Jazeera America Sees 30% Ratings Increase As Gaza Conflict Continues
- Fox Sports Digital Partners With Sporting News Media
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Stare at This Ford Print Ad for 30 Seconds, and It Will Suddenly Make Sense
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.