SHORT CUTS: 'Breaking Bad' Season 5 Poster Revealed Walter White returns for one more round
- Infographic: Xbox and Amazon Drew Huge Social Buzz Going Into Black Friday
- This American Greetings Ad Nails Why Everyone Should Be More Thankful This Thanksgiving
- Verizon Is Giving Away Tons of Free Stuff on One of the Year's Biggest Travel Days
- Why Advertisers Are So Eager for This Year's Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Heading Into Season 2, Has Serial Sold Advertisers on Podcasting?
- Corporate Culture Has Become the Most Powerful Force in Forging Partnerships
- For Hallmark Channel, Christmas Is the Most Wonderful (and Lucrative) Time of the Year
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- View-Master Is Waking From Its Decades-Long Slumber, Thanks to Virtual Reality
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2015
- Why This New York Agency Is Taking All 42 of Its Employees to Japan for the Holidays
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- Samsung Choreographs an Awesome Human Kaleidoscope for Its Gear S2 Watch
- Watch People in Other Industries React Hilariously to Being Asked for Free Spec Work
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
What do you think? Perhaps not as iconic as the Season 4 poster.