The sensual horror of showering in Vietnam
- Facebook Turns Away From NewFronts Over Lack of Original Content
- Bob Marley-Branded Pot Is Here, but Would He Be Fuming?
- Crispin Turns to a Frenemy to Create Infiniti Ads in China
- What Every Tech-Savvy Marketer Should Know About the Future of Programmatic Advertising
- Meet 7 Brands That Are Building the Future of Digital Retail Through Innovation Labs
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, Nov. 21, 2014
- NYC Phone Booths Will Become Free WiFi Kiosks
- Ex-PR and Advertising Execs Start New Agency in Arizona
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Gillette Posts Image of Its 1904 Razor Design, and Literally Everyone Thinks It's Better Than Today's
- This Hipster Business Name Generator Is About to Become Your New Obsession
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
- Brand of the Day: Pizza Hut Wants You to Know Italians Hate Its Pizza
- This Agency Rewards Its Employees in the Most Amusingly Sadistic Way Possible
- The Ultimate Rebranding: How a Veteran Creative Shifted Genders Mid-Career
- Market Manager Amazon New York, NY
- Consumer Sales and Marketing Manager Gannett Co. Inc. Jackson, MS
- Marketing & Social Media Director PR.com New York City / Long Island, NY
- Senior Institutional Marketing Manager Cambridge University Press New York, NY
- Reporter, Culture & Lifestyle - TakePart Participant Media Beverly Hills, CA
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
Here's a beautifully produced spot from that global hub of erotic capitalism, Ho Chi Minh City. I won't give away the admittedly underwhelming payoff, so you can enjoy the clip in all its naked glory. Via Ads of the World.
—Posted by David Griner