The sensual horror of showering in Vietnam
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- AOL Lead Says Connected TV 'Is Last Disruptive Frontier for Online Video'
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- FCC Chairman's Proposal to Prohibit Joint Sales Deals Strikes Partisan Nerve
- Cartoon Network Upfront: Established Names and an Invitation to Native Advertisers
- Resurrection Breathes New Life Into ABC Sunday
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Here's a Pretty Amazing Ad That Will Make You Feel Awful, Then Wonderful
- The Traditional Purchase Funnel Is Kaput
- Dog Sledder, Life Saver, Surgery Fixer: Dos Equis Keeps It Interesting
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here's a beautifully produced spot from that global hub of erotic capitalism, Ho Chi Minh City. I won't give away the admittedly underwhelming payoff, so you can enjoy the clip in all its naked glory. Via Ads of the World.
—Posted by David Griner