The sensual horror of showering in Vietnam
- Chobani Will Make Its Super Bowl Ad Debut in 2014
- Grocery Chain Will Pitch Store Patrons With Amazon-Like Recommendations
- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Sharecare Rolls Out Personalized Health App
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- The ‘Soap Opera’ Inside Havas Worldwide
- Ad Agency Tries Letting Clients 'Pay What You Want'
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here's a beautifully produced spot from that global hub of erotic capitalism, Ho Chi Minh City. I won't give away the admittedly underwhelming payoff, so you can enjoy the clip in all its naked glory. Via Ads of the World.
—Posted by David Griner