Relax with some Awkward Moments coffee
The BBC has released a couple of humorous ads to promote Snuff Box, a new sketch-comedy show on BBC3. One is a mock commercial for Awkward Moments coffee; the other shows guys rapping with babies. Nothing earth-shattering, but they’re both pretty funny.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Consumer Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.