Relax with some Awkward Moments coffee
The BBC has released a couple of humorous ads to promote Snuff Box, a new sketch-comedy show on BBC3. One is a mock commercial for Awkward Moments coffee; the other shows guys rapping with babies. Nothing earth-shattering, but they’re both pretty funny.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Associate - Public Relations and Public Affairs Sugerman Communications Group, Inc. Los Angeles
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.