Relax with some Awkward Moments coffee
The BBC has released a couple of humorous ads to promote Snuff Box, a new sketch-comedy show on BBC3. One is a mock commercial for Awkward Moments coffee; the other shows guys rapping with babies. Nothing earth-shattering, but they’re both pretty funny.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.