Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' as Sung by Rebekah Brooks
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This is sort of irresistible as well—a parody of Rebecca Black's "Friday," as sung by Rebekah Brooks. Quality-wise, it's hardly worse than the original. OK, perhaps it's an ever-so-slightly stinkier piece of garbage.