Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' as Sung by Rebekah Brooks
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This is sort of irresistible as well—a parody of Rebecca Black's "Friday," as sung by Rebekah Brooks. Quality-wise, it's hardly worse than the original. OK, perhaps it's an ever-so-slightly stinkier piece of garbage.