Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' as Sung by Rebekah Brooks
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This is sort of irresistible as well—a parody of Rebecca Black's "Friday," as sung by Rebekah Brooks. Quality-wise, it's hardly worse than the original. OK, perhaps it's an ever-so-slightly stinkier piece of garbage.