Rebecca Black's 'Friday,' as Sung by Rebekah Brooks
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- News Director DeSales Media Group, LLC Brooklyn, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
This is sort of irresistible as well—a parody of Rebecca Black's "Friday," as sung by Rebekah Brooks. Quality-wise, it's hardly worse than the original. OK, perhaps it's an ever-so-slightly stinkier piece of garbage.