Ray Lewis grows extra evil Old Spice heads
Here's the latest Ray Lewis spot for Old Spice from Wieden + Kennedy. It positions the deodorant as an edible electro-magnetic mini-universe whose only side effect is the possible sprouting of several extra lightning-spewing heads. The more over the top these Lewis spots get, the more impressive Isaiah Mustafa's effortlessness looks by comparison. See the previous Ray Lewis spots here and here.
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Atlanta's Most Infamous Stripper Pimps Charity Advertising Contest
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Time.com Is on a Hiring Spree
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.