'Pull my finger,' says the Maryland Lottery
Congratulations to GKV and the Maryland Lottery for being the first agency/client team in 2008 to employ a “Pull my finger” joke in its produced work—following in the proud footsteps of Dairy Queen. See another spot from the campaign here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- News Producer News 12 Woodbury, New York
- Zeppelin Hall Beer Garden Social Media Strategist Grand Street Property Management Downtown Jersey City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.