'Pull my finger,' says the Maryland Lottery
Congratulations to GKV and the Maryland Lottery for being the first agency/client team in 2008 to employ a “Pull my finger” joke in its produced work—following in the proud footsteps of Dairy Queen. See another spot from the campaign here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Marketing Director Parallax Press Berkeley, California (US)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE FOR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Citizens' Committee for Children of New York New York City
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)/Data Entry Lyta & Havana Limited 30301, Atlanta
- Marketing Manager-Digital Sales RGM Group New York, NY or Santa Monica, CA (no relocation)
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.