'Pull my finger,' says the Maryland Lottery
Congratulations to GKV and the Maryland Lottery for being the first agency/client team in 2008 to employ a “Pull my finger” joke in its produced work—following in the proud footsteps of Dairy Queen. See another spot from the campaign here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Senior Account Executive/Account Manager Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York
- Community Manager Clique Media Group Los Angeles, California
- Interactive Designer Interactive One New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Manager Westfield Century City, CA
- Digital Project Manager Interactive One New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.