Pro streaker fails to streak in Cannes stunt
Newcreatives.com wanted to shake things up at Cannes, so they got a professional streaker named Mark Roberts to disrupt the Film awards. Except he didn’t streak—he kept a pink tutu on. What’s the point of that? Way to push the envelope, guys. See video here and pics here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Omnicom CFO Randy Weisenburger Exits
- How Mekanism Got to the White House
- The NFL Names Dawn Hudson as Its New CMO
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Will U.S. Shoppers Embrace Alibaba?
- The Wire Gets Folded Back Into The Atlantic
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- Can Betty Crocker’s Upgraded App Attract a New Generation of Home Cooks?
- This Restaurant Wants to Be the Worst Rated on Yelp, and the Reviews Are Indeed Hilarious
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Iceland's Police Have One of the World's Cutest Instagrams
- Showtime’s Mobile Ad Sets Off a Virtual Bomb in Your Hand
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Digital Winners
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.