Pro streaker fails to streak in Cannes stunt
Newcreatives.com wanted to shake things up at Cannes, so they got a professional streaker named Mark Roberts to disrupt the Film awards. Except he didn’t streak—he kept a pink tutu on. What’s the point of that? Way to push the envelope, guys. See video here and pics here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Des Moines, IA or Chicago, IL
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.