Pro streaker fails to streak in Cannes stunt
Newcreatives.com wanted to shake things up at Cannes, so they got a professional streaker named Mark Roberts to disrupt the Film awards. Except he didn’t streak—he kept a pink tutu on. What’s the point of that? Way to push the envelope, guys. See video here and pics here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.