Pro streaker fails to streak in Cannes stunt
Newcreatives.com wanted to shake things up at Cannes, so they got a professional streaker named Mark Roberts to disrupt the Film awards. Except he didn’t streak—he kept a pink tutu on. What’s the point of that? Way to push the envelope, guys. See video here and pics here.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.