Pride Agenda | 'Barb & Don'
- Cheil N.A. CEO Sawyer Exits
- Lindner Named McCann Worldgroup President
- All You People Did This Year Was Watch The Walking Dead and Duck Dynasty
- Aereo to Supreme Court: Bring It On!
- Beyonce Drops an Album and 17 Videos With Zero Advance Marketing
- PewDiePie Added Most YouTube Subscribers in 2013
- Ad of the Day: Heineken Gets Holiday Revelers to Sing Karaoke for 30,000 Strangers
- Amazon Is Among Pinterest's Best Retailers for the Holidays
- Electrifying Video Salutes the Incredible, Otherworldly Genius of Ad People
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 6-13
- Here's What Happens When 5 Digital Natives Must Endure a Week Without Internet
- Kmart Does a Hilariously Dickensian Christmas Version of 'Ship My Pants'
- Fans and Orders Pouring In for Bottle Maker Who Stood Up to Angry Customer on Facebook
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
- No One in Sioux Falls or Anywhere Else Knows What the Lawyer in This Ad Is Saying
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Same-Sex Marriage Advocates Unveil TV Ad [The New York Times]