Plus there’s no room for backseat drivers
You wouldn’t think the lack of a back seat would be a selling point for a vehicle, but Smart cars have to work with what they’ve got. They’ve just released a new spot from BBDO Düsseldorf that features old movie clips cobbled together, showing just how dangerous a back seat can be to a front-seat passenger. (Bonus points for naming the films themselves.) In another new spot, a freakishly tall man struggles with his size everywhere but in the Smart car, as it’s roomier than you would think. See some more Smart movies over at the Smart Web site.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- 67% of Smartphone Owners Would Rather See Ads Than Pay for Premium Content
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.