Parody Poster Captures the Special Hell of Summer Music Festivals Neat Dude Collective has been there
Neat Dude Collective's "Yet Another Fucking Music Festival" parody poster is as observant as it is snarky, so clearly they've got some folks who've been to Bonnaroo and Coachella more than a few times. It's nice to see them point out "2 Dudes & a MacBook," because for a while I thought I was the only person who noticed that becoming more of a thing, although "Cute Girl With a Guitar and a Sundress" is slowly ceding ground to "Cute Girl Kinda Rapping to Shitty Drum Loops." And I hate to say it, but Neat Dude Collective—an entertainment, art and design group—could be the name of one of the bands playing this festival. Via Laughing Squid.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Pinterest Plays Coy on Ads, but Expect Commerce to Lead
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.