Orbit's Ice Mints Ad Hijacks Snowmaking Machine
PKP BBDO in Austria came up with this super cool ambient execution for Orbit Ice Mints, using a mountainside snow cannon to make the guy look like he's breathing ice. I mean, sure, it's ugly as hell and ruins the pristine beauty of the Alps. But you know you love it anyway. Comunicadores via PSFK.
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.