Orbit's Ice Mints Ad Hijacks Snowmaking Machine
PKP BBDO in Austria came up with this super cool ambient execution for Orbit Ice Mints, using a mountainside snow cannon to make the guy look like he's breathing ice. I mean, sure, it's ugly as hell and ruins the pristine beauty of the Alps. But you know you love it anyway. Comunicadores via PSFK.
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.