Orbit's Ice Mints Ad Hijacks Snowmaking Machine
PKP BBDO in Austria came up with this super cool ambient execution for Orbit Ice Mints, using a mountainside snow cannon to make the guy look like he's breathing ice. I mean, sure, it's ugly as hell and ruins the pristine beauty of the Alps. But you know you love it anyway. Comunicadores via PSFK.
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Jell-O Hijacks Twitter's Profane #FML Hashtag, Changes It to Mean 'Fun My Life'
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Cadillac Nears Decision in Creative Review
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.