Orbit's Ice Mints Ad Hijacks Snowmaking Machine
PKP BBDO in Austria came up with this super cool ambient execution for Orbit Ice Mints, using a mountainside snow cannon to make the guy look like he's breathing ice. I mean, sure, it's ugly as hell and ruins the pristine beauty of the Alps. But you know you love it anyway. Comunicadores via PSFK.
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- NBC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Guinness Takes You Inside Its Storied Dublin Brewery in Almost Mystical New Ad
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- The World's 26 Best Commercials of 2013-14
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.