Old Spice Swagger | "LL Cool J"
- MTV Launches Ariana Grande's New Album With a Little Help From Twitter
- Are the Salad Days Over for Single-Item Restaurants Like Crumbs?
- Kimberly-Clark Tackles Potty Training Woes With New App
- Taco Bell Quietly Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- SeaWorld's Larger Killer Whale Habitats Fail To Appease Animal Rights Advocates
- Peer-to-Peer Digital Banks Are Lending Billions of Dollars
- Snapchat Will Reportedly Debut Ads and Videos
- Islamic State Militants Exploit Digital Services to Disseminate Video of Apparent Murder
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Why Tim Hortons Totally Blacked Out This Location in a Small Quebec Town
- UGG's Tween-Targeting Mobile Campaign Nets 17 Million Views
- Here Is Everything You Need to Know About the Millennial Consumer
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.